Hand tied 3D lashes
Can be reused over 20 times with proper lash care.
- Peel from lash tray
- Size to eye. Trim if needed. (Trim from the outer corner)
- apply your lash glue of choice and apply!
- add 1-2 drops of clarifying shampoo or dish detergent to warm water. Mix until foamy.
- drop lashes into the the mixture and fully submerge them.
- Allow to soak for 10 minutes to loosen glue and makeup residue
- DO NOT RUB
- Remove from cleaning solution and place on a paper towel. Pat dry.
- Gently peel off any left over glue residue.
- Place in lash tray
- Use a clean lash brush or cleaned mascara wand and gently brush the lashes into shape from root to tip
- Leave to dry